MITSUBISHI PRINTER CP-80DW
The latest innovation by Mitsubishi Electric in digital sublimation printing. The CP-D80DW, also designed with space in mind, prints high-resolution photographs in just 11.3seconds with a 96% reduction in energy consumption in stand-by mode.Capable of letting users print all sizes of 6” photos from 2×6” to 6×8” from a single type of media. Widens your print offering without the challenges of swapping paper rolls, and keeping stock of multiple types of media! The CP-D80DW is also designed with space in mind, both from the printer’s footprint, and also from your perspective of having to so stock less types of media! It can print high-resolution photographs in just 11.3 seconds with a 96% reduction in energy consumption in stand-by mode. The CP-D80DW is a step up from our best-selling value model, CP-K60DW-S, with the same great features, but with higher print quality and higher print capacity per roll of media. It has an enhanced image processing method that allows for the reproduction of excellent, high resolution true color prints – available in glossy and matte finishes. It has the capability to produce FOUR different print sizes from a single media and can print 2×6, 4×6, 6×6, and 6×8 prints from the very same roll of media. When other brands produce 4×6 prints from a 6×8 ink ribbon media, a half portion of the ink is wasted. But with the CP-D80DW’s “rewind” technology, when only one 4×6 photo printed, the donor ink ribbon is quickly rolled back to the last unused 4×6 half of the ribbon to avoid wasting it.
- Ink Rewind & Roll Back Function – New rewind function optimizes 3×5 & 4×6 prints by maximizing media usage reducing waste – saving operator cost
- Compact & Lightweight – Easy set-up, integration, transport, ideal for photo booth & event photography
- Clear, High-Quality Images – New image processing circuits enable smooth, natural images for sharp, high-qualtiy printed images with little or no color bleeding. Provides high density, sharp, life-like images for portrait photography
- Matte or Glossy Finish – Provides various texture print finish similar to Satin finishes
- Multiple-Print Sizes – Flexibility to print various sizes from the same roll of media. Supports multiple print sizes: 2×6, 3.5×5, 4×6, 5×7, 6×6 and 6×8-inch
- Fast Print Speed – Approx. 11.3 sec per 4×6″ size prints
- PC and MAC Printer – Compatible with most popular operating systems in Windows 8 and MAC computers.
- Front Loading Mechanism – Designed for quick and easy front access for consumables. Quick and intuitive, non-complicated paper and ink ribbon installation
- Jam-free, roll-type media transport mechanism
- High speed USB 2.0 interface