MITSUBISHI PRINTER CP-K60DW
The CP-K60DW-S is a compact and lightweight dye sublimation printer with a small footprint. Both glossy and matte finishes and newly developed image processing technology delivers excellent prints, with just one media for two different print sizes. Its newly developed image processing method allows for the reproduction of excellent, high resolution prints available in both glossy and/or matte finishes. The CP-K60DW-S is also designed with an ink “rewind” technology built to maximize ribbon usage when printing 4×6 photos using 6×8 ribbons.
- Ink Rewind & Roll Back Function – New rewind function optimizes 3×5 & 4×6 prints by maximizing media usage reducing waste – saving operator cost
- Compact & Lightweight – Easy set-up, integration, transport, ideal for photo booth & event photography
- Clear, High-Quality Images – New image processing circuits enable smooth, natural images for sharp, high-qualtiy printed images with little or no color bleeding. Provides high density, sharp, life-like images for portrait photography
- Matte or Glossy Finish – Provides various texture print finish similar to Satin finishes
- Multiple-Print Sizes – Flexibility to print various sizes from the same roll of media. Supports multiple print sizes: 2×6, 3.5×5, 4×6, 5×7, 6×6 and 6×8-inch
- Fast Print Speed – Approx. 11.4 sec per 4×6″ size prints
- 4-Page Memory – Stores up to four 4×6 images. Enabling faster print throughput.
- Front Loading Mechanism – Designed for quick and easy front access for consumables. Quick and intuitive, non-complicated paper and ink ribbon installation
- Jam-free, roll-type media transport mechanism
- High speed USB 2.0 interface